On a recent visit to Boston, we stopped for lunch at Terra, located above Eataly Boston in the Prudential Center. We sat at the chef’s bar, which wraps around a wood-burning Italian grill, and had the Tagliere Di Formaggi, grilled shrimp, beet salad, Supplial Telefono, and grilled Island Creek Oysters.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #2 Coach - December 7, 2023
- Have All of New Jersey’s Workers Already Moved to Florida? - December 7, 2023
- Georgia Accelerates Implementation of Its Flat Tax Plan - December 7, 2023
- Digital Dollars: A Warning Where You’re the Prey - December 6, 2023
- You Can See Where Big Government Is Headed - December 6, 2023