On a recent visit to Boston, we stopped for lunch at Terra, located above Eataly Boston in the Prudential Center. We sat at the chef’s bar, which wraps around a wood-burning Italian grill, and had the Tagliere Di Formaggi, grilled shrimp, beet salad, Supplial Telefono, and grilled Island Creek Oysters.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023