On a recent visit to Boston, we stopped for lunch at Terra, located above Eataly Boston in the Prudential Center. We sat at the chef’s bar, which wraps around a wood-burning Italian grill, and had the Tagliere Di Formaggi, grilled shrimp, beet salad, Supplial Telefono, and grilled Island Creek Oysters.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021