Your Survival Guy’s been fighting ESG from the beginning. Stick with me.
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM
- Political Establishment Irate over Conservative Challenges to ESG
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG
- ELON MUSK: “ESG Is the Devil”
- Regulators Investigating ESG Funds for “Greenwashing”
- The Woke ESG Investing Money Grab is Falling Apart
- Your Survival Guy Never Buys ESG Funds Ever
- EXPOSED: ESG’s Biggest Con Explained
- Is Your Financial Advisor Hiding the Truth About ESG?
- DeSantis: Standing Up to Corporate Activism
BREAKING: The Senate just joined the House in voting to strike down the Biden Administration’s new ESG rule that allows/encourages asset managers to consider ESG criteria when making retirement investment decisions. pic.twitter.com/48jPjjnWVJ
— Will Hild (@WillHild) March 1, 2023
Action Line: When you’re ready to talk, let me know.
The following two tabs change content below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
E.J. Smith is Founder of YourSurvivalGuy.com, Managing Director at Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd., a Managing Editor of Richardcyoung.com, and Editor-in-Chief of Youngresearch.com. His focus at all times is on preparing clients and readers for “Times Like These.” E.J. graduated from Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts, with a B.S. in finance and investments. In 1995, E.J. began his investment career at Fidelity Investments in Boston before joining Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. in 1998. E.J. has trained at Sig Sauer Academy in Epping, NH. His first drum set was a 5-piece Slingerland with Zildjians. He grew-up worshiping Neil Peart (RIP) of the band Rush, and loves the song Tom Sawyer—the name of his family’s boat, a Grady-White Canyon 306. He grew up in Mattapoisett, MA, an idyllic small town on the water near Cape Cod. He spends time in Newport, RI and Bartlett, NH—both as far away from Wall Street as one could mentally get. The Newport office is on a quiet, tree lined street not far from the harbor and the log cabin in Bartlett, NH, the “Live Free or Die” state, sits on the edge of the White Mountain National Forest. He enjoys spending time in Key West and Paris. Please get in touch with E.J. at firstname.lastname@example.org To sign up for my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, click here.
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- If You’re a Highly Effective Person, We Should Talk - March 24, 2023
- What’s Happening to Charles Schwab? - March 24, 2023
- Prepare for the Predictable - March 24, 2023
- Is Vanguard Voting Against Your Political Beliefs? - March 23, 2023
- Call It the Difference between Normal and Crazy - March 23, 2023