Red state nation, why are these busloads of illegal immigrants allowed to roll freely through without governors pushing back?
Don Huffines, a gubernatorial candidate from Texas, who calls himself “an actual Republican,” takes aim at Gov. Greg Abbott, saying he will do what no one else has done by securing the nation’s southern border.
When I am Governor of Texas I will use Article I, Section 10 of the US Constitution to secure the Texas Border. I will never ask permission from the federal government.
— Don Huffines (@DonHuffines) September 30, 2021
American politicians need to explain RIGHT NOW why busses of illegal immigrants are allowed to roll through Texas, Mississippi, Florida, and every other state, dropping lawbreakers in cities and suburbs around America. At any time of day in America, you could see a busload of illegal Somalis or Salvadorans roll up to the middle of your town and unload. America’s leaders better get their act together and stop this behavior or the people of the states through which these busses are traveling will take it upon themselves to end the problem once and for all.
The Super States have a mandate to defend their borders plain and simple. This is a failure of massive proportions on the state level.
Action Line: If Texas Republican Gov Abbott won’t even appear on Tucker Carlson’s show, then what is he hiding from voters?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Early Advice from Her Dad on Tipping at Charlie Trotter’s - February 2, 2023
- Treasury Bonds Ready to Rock and Roll - February 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive February 2023: 4 Life Changing Words: “You Should Try This” - February 1, 2023
- Tom Brady Retires, Again. Should You? - February 1, 2023
- Reagan’s America Remembered by Your Survival Guy and More - February 1, 2023