OK, “Stop the Steal” didn’t work outside the base, but it’s rich when Dems campaign on this stuff:
In my conversations with you, you tell me how you’re fed up with Trump’s antics (including his support for LIV Golf). He has a knack. But I’ll take Trump’s personality gaffs if that means getting his policies back. And give me a break with the also-rans from years past trying to make their case. Do we really need the same old characters? How about some fresh blood?
I’m a huge fan of DeSantis. But maybe some more seasoning as governor of Florida is in order here. We know how well Trump takes losing. Let’s not gift-wrap 2024 for Biden with a Trump/DeSantis scrum. And I don’t see them running as a ticket.
Which brings me to the Trump backed candidates who lost. They are not dumb. They’re capable of crafting a message that could make them great. Politics is about standing on your own two feet, not blaming anyone else.
Action Line: Let’s use the momentum. Let’s not be in the prediction business. There’s a lot of time to Make America Great Again.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “I Need Preservation of Principal and Growth” - March 22, 2023
- DEMOCRATIC SENATOR: Biden’s ESG Veto “Absolutely Infuriating” - March 22, 2023
- Are You Fairly Wealthy? I’m Listening - March 21, 2023
- How Long Is Your Water Supply Chain? - March 21, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s BEST Insider’s Guide to Key West - March 20, 2023