Biden administration press secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre was stumped when asked a question recently by Fox News White House correspondent, Peter Doocy. The reporter asked Pierre “You said Biden was responsible for gas prices coming down. Is he responsible for gas prices going up?” Pierre waffled by calling the issue “nuanced.” Of course. Watch.
Doocy: “You said Biden was responsible for gas prices coming down. Is he responsible for gas prices going up?”
Jean-Pierre: “It’s a lot more nuanced than that.” pic.twitter.com/hATM7mSNqx
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) October 4, 2022
Action Line: The Biden administration has brought Americans very little in the way of economic security. Americans should be prepared for troubling times ahead as long as Biden and his blundering administration are at the wheel. It’s a great time to stock up on food and water in preparation for what’s to come. If you need help getting started, click here to download my special reports, FOOD SHORTAGE: Crazed Hoarding Is not Preparing and Emergency Water Storage: How Much, Containers, Purification & More.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- BE PREPARED: Army Responds to Terrorist Attack Near Fort Bragg - December 6, 2022
- SPAC-TACULAR COLLAPSE: Billions in SPAC Deals Disappear - December 6, 2022
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: The Twitter Files and Biden - December 5, 2022
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022