If we all know Biden’s not running the White House, then who’s responsible for this disaster? His actions are disgraceful. Words can’t explain how he handled the Gold Star families. We need to know the players behind this pathetic display.
Watch Biden’s disgraceful “success” speech below. Rather than take responsibility for his failure, he blames everyone else, especially the former Afghan government and President Trump. But it’s not their job to protect Americans anymore, it’s his. Biden even goes on to imply that the Americans he left behind were at fault for their own abandonment. Pathetic.
At the end of his speech, Biden rolls out the most overused political defense of all, the straw man. Biden’s straw man is the idea that many of his critics are suggesting that Americans should remain in Afghanistan. Outside some fringe neocons, no one is suggesting anything of the sort. It’s not in the decision to leave Afghanistan that Biden failed, it’s in his execution.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy Felt Like a U.N. Worker in Rome - May 31, 2023
- Social Security: Declining Italy Needs a Bambino Boom - May 31, 2023
- The Future of the American City is This… - May 30, 2023
- Happy Memorial Day: Your Survival Guy: Proud To Be an American - May 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - May 26, 2023