Black Lives Matter joined Save Yemen in a protest in the UK against “‘white capitalist slave owners”, systemic racism, and the war in Yemen.’ reports Kurt Zindulka for Breitbart. He writes:
The far-left rhetoric seen at Black Lives Matter protests and from the leadership of BLM UK has led to one prominent activist distancing herself from the group, saying that the movement has been “hijacked” by a group of Marxists.
“The issue with BLM UK is they have not revealed themselves, they have not been transparent. They are abolitionists, they believe in the removal of prisons, smashing capitalism and abolishing the police,’ actress and activist Imarn Ayton told the Mail on Sunday.
“I am just mortified because everyone has given money and they are not going to use that to better the black community. They are going to use it to abolish the police, remove prisons and get rid of capitalism,” Ayton added.
Watch the video here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021