You know Your Survival Guy has been writing to you about the forgotten men and women of America since at least 2009. For much of the time since then, and perhaps earlier, the government has been ignoring the rights and property of the American people in the pursuit of its progressive ideals. The only respite Americans have had was during the tenure of Donald Trump in the White House. Trump stood up for the forgotten man.
Now, America’s forgotten man is about to have another politician fighting for him on the front lines. Joe Kent, who is running for Congress, is speaking up for the forgotten Americans who want a chance at liberty and success. He recently tweeted “The neocons & corporatists are done. The future belongs to the forgotten Americans who have fought our wars, serve our communities & pay into the system for the benefit of the ruling class. No more, we are fighting for every American not the elite’s fleecing of our nation.”
Kent joined Laura Ingraham’s Ingraham Angle to decry the Bush/Cheney dynasty that took advantage of Americans. Watch his appearance below:
Action Line: Stick with me as Your Survival Guy watches the rejuvenation of America’s Forgotten Man. Click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023