When confronted on why he vetoed a bill that would have warned parents about sexually explicit material in school libraries, Democratic candidate for governor of Virginia, former Governor Terry McAuliffe, told a debate audience “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
Obviously, McAuliffe’s remarks fly in the face of the representative form of government endowed to Americans by the founding fathers, and passed down for 245 years. Watch his remarks below.
Running against McAuliffe for governor in Virginia is businessman and father, Glenn Youngkin. Your Survival Guy supports Glenn Youngkin for governor of Virginia.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Key to Retirement Wealth - December 4, 2023
- HARDSHIP WITHDRAWAL: Do You Have Emergency Funds? - December 4, 2023
- EVERGRANDE: The World’s Most Indebted Property Developer - December 4, 2023
- Risk and Reward: An Efficient Frontier - December 4, 2023
- Stop America’s Zombie Apocalypse before It Starts - December 1, 2023