When confronted on why he vetoed a bill that would have warned parents about sexually explicit material in school libraries, Democratic candidate for governor of Virginia, former Governor Terry McAuliffe, told a debate audience “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
Obviously, McAuliffe’s remarks fly in the face of the representative form of government endowed to Americans by the founding fathers, and passed down for 245 years. Watch his remarks below.
Running against McAuliffe for governor in Virginia is businessman and father, Glenn Youngkin. Your Survival Guy supports Glenn Youngkin for governor of Virginia.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022
- These 10 States Are Fighting for Your Liberty Retirement - September 29, 2022
- IN FOR THE LONG HAUL: Building Wealth with Compounding - September 29, 2022
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022