In speaking with a client recently, he revealed to me his go-to survival pistol, which I’ll tell you about it in a minute. But first, he told me the story about driving from his home state of Arizona, where he owns over 200 pistols, to what he referred to as “gun hell.” He was none too pleased about being without his sidearm.
“Welcome to Massachusetts.”
He was bringing some things to his daughter who lives in Massachusetts, and knowing it’s a felony to have a handgun in your car—unless you’re driving directly through and into another state (interstate) or have a MA CCL—he felt exposed on his entire cross-country trip.
The consequence was, that effectively, one state was calling the shots for his entire cross-country travel.
As we were talking about gun hell, our conversation transitioned to some of his favorite pistols. And this led us to a discussion about his favorite “survival” pistol. The one he keeps by his side when he flies his plane over vast areas without a soul in site for miles and miles.
As we discussed survival guns, he mentioned he knows I like the Henry Survival rifle, and he does too. But the pistol he likes to have when he’s flying is his Belgium-made FNH Five-seven or simply his Five-seveN because of its 5.7x28mm round and its 20+1 capacity.
You can check it out here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy: MVP, Cryptos, GUNS, Big Macs & YOU - May 7, 2021
- Who Could Replace Liz Cheney in Wyoming? Trump’s Picks and More - May 7, 2021
- The Biggest Part of Successful Stock Investing Is This - May 6, 2021
- VIDEO: Utah Parents RAGE Against Mask Mandates: “No More Masks!” - May 6, 2021
- VIDEO: Can Caitlyn Jenner Win California? - May 6, 2021