Today’s death number is super low for a Tuesday, 471. While all deaths are sad, the rapid decline in their number is encouraging. Today’s reported total represents a drop of 56.8% from last Tuesday. Monday also saw a big drop of 50% from the week before. These are the only two days with consecutive weekly drops that big. The United States is on track for a sixth week of decline in average weekly deaths from COVID-19.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- If the Global Elite Win in November, Say Goodbye to Your Guns - September 18, 2020
- It’s Never a Bad Time to Downsize Your Home - September 18, 2020
- Is Your Stock Portfolio Suffering from the Dunning Kruger Effect? - September 17, 2020
- 2020: College Is not What You Signed up For - September 17, 2020
- Chinese Virologist Says China Manufactured COVID-19, Calls it “Frankenstein” Virus - September 16, 2020