Today’s death number is super low for a Tuesday, 471. While all deaths are sad, the rapid decline in their number is encouraging. Today’s reported total represents a drop of 56.8% from last Tuesday. Monday also saw a big drop of 50% from the week before. These are the only two days with consecutive weekly drops that big. The United States is on track for a sixth week of decline in average weekly deaths from COVID-19.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive February 2023: 4 Life Changing Words: “You Should Try This” - February 1, 2023
- Tom Brady Retires, Again. Should You? - February 1, 2023
- Reagan’s America Remembered by Your Survival Guy and More - February 1, 2023
- America’s Unprecedented Debt Problem - February 1, 2023
- What Kind of Life Are You Investing For? - January 31, 2023