Today’s death number is super low for a Tuesday, 471. While all deaths are sad, the rapid decline in their number is encouraging. Today’s reported total represents a drop of 56.8% from last Tuesday. Monday also saw a big drop of 50% from the week before. These are the only two days with consecutive weekly drops that big. The United States is on track for a sixth week of decline in average weekly deaths from COVID-19.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021