Today’s death number is super low for a Tuesday, 471. While all deaths are sad, the rapid decline in their number is encouraging. Today’s reported total represents a drop of 56.8% from last Tuesday. Monday also saw a big drop of 50% from the week before. These are the only two days with consecutive weekly drops that big. The United States is on track for a sixth week of decline in average weekly deaths from COVID-19.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Thrills in Bills: New Excitement for Treasury Investors - October 5, 2022
- WATCH: Jean-Pierre STUMPED By Question on Gas Prices - October 5, 2022
- Can Politics Predict the Markets? - October 5, 2022
- The Simple, Elegant Power of the Retirement Compounders - October 5, 2022
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022