Today’s death number is super low for a Tuesday, 471. While all deaths are sad, the rapid decline in their number is encouraging. Today’s reported total represents a drop of 56.8% from last Tuesday. Monday also saw a big drop of 50% from the week before. These are the only two days with consecutive weekly drops that big. The United States is on track for a sixth week of decline in average weekly deaths from COVID-19.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Toilet Paper and SPAM: What More You Can Do? - April 16, 2021
- The Three Bubbles Threatening Your Portfolio Today - April 16, 2021
- Crushing Words to Avoid: “We’re Disappointed in You” - April 15, 2021
- Don’t Miss the Boat: Meet Your Money Stewards - April 15, 2021
- Why Service Is King in 1(800)# Teenage Wasteland - April 14, 2021