Let’s run some numbers, shall we?
If you’re making twenty-five grand working part-time, how much will you need to invest to match it with a three-percent draw rate?
The answer is just over eight hundred thousand dollars. Puts some perspective on how much your time is worth doesn’t it?
The more you want to draw, the more you’ll need to save.
The task of investing for retirement security has never been more difficult, and will perhaps become even more so in the not too distant future. Why? Look around you. Joe Biden wants to hike taxes by $4 trillion.
Action line: When you realize how valuable you are, you need to take time and care. You need to stay in the game. I want to help you. We all need a reminder now and then how truly valuable we are to our families.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021