Let’s run some numbers, shall we?
If you’re making twenty-five grand working part-time, how much will you need to invest to match it with a three-percent draw rate?
The answer is just over eight hundred thousand dollars. Puts some perspective on how much your time is worth doesn’t it?
The more you want to draw, the more you’ll need to save.
The task of investing for retirement security has never been more difficult, and will perhaps become even more so in the not too distant future. Why? Look around you. Joe Biden wants to hike taxes by $4 trillion.
Action line: When you realize how valuable you are, you need to take time and care. You need to stay in the game. I want to help you. We all need a reminder now and then how truly valuable we are to our families.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- If the Global Elite Win in November, Say Goodbye to Your Guns - September 18, 2020
- It’s Never a Bad Time to Downsize Your Home - September 18, 2020
- Is Your Stock Portfolio Suffering from the Dunning Kruger Effect? - September 17, 2020
- 2020: College Is not What You Signed up For - September 17, 2020
- Chinese Virologist Says China Manufactured COVID-19, Calls it “Frankenstein” Virus - September 16, 2020