Let’s run some numbers, shall we?
If you’re making twenty-five grand working part-time, how much will you need to invest to match it with a three-percent draw rate?
The answer is just over eight hundred thousand dollars. Puts some perspective on how much your time is worth doesn’t it?
The more you want to draw, the more you’ll need to save.
The task of investing for retirement security has never been more difficult, and will perhaps become even more so in the not too distant future. Why? Look around you. Joe Biden wants to hike taxes by $4 trillion.
Action line: When you realize how valuable you are, you need to take time and care. You need to stay in the game. I want to help you. We all need a reminder now and then how truly valuable we are to our families.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022
- Successful GOP Governor Explains the Party’s Failure to Take the Senate - December 2, 2022
- The Weaponization of Your Banking Information Against You - December 1, 2022
- Democrats Don’t Want You to Read about the Crime in Their Cities - December 1, 2022
- Survive and Thrive December 2022: Your Survival Guy Prefers Bombardier’s Global Express 7500 - December 1, 2022