A lot of good things can happen to your personal security situation when you take some initiative. For example, what will it take for you to have a “choice” to carry a weapon legally? Having a choice may provide you and your family with a great deal of comfort.
As I’ve told you recently in Protect Your Family, Every Way Possible, I have my resident concealed carry license now in two states, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. With the two, I can legally carry in 33 states.
Take a look at the list I’ve provided for you below, courtesy of handgunlaw.us, run your finger to your state, and see what it will take for you to be able to move freely about the country. You may be pleasantly surprised:
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 18, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021