Governor Kristi Noem spoke last night at the Republican National Committee. She told viewers that President Trump was working for the common American against the elites who would seek to rule the country.
Noem listed ways in which Trump has worked to protect Americans’ constitutional rights, and has protected Americans from the mobs currently on the loose in blue cities.
President Trump is the only presidential candidate talking about restoring law and order in America’s cities. Democrats like Joe Biden won’t even acknowledge that terrorist groups like Antifa exist, let alone that they are threatening the livelihoods and freedoms of citizens across the country.
Noem and Trump support law and order. Meanwhile, at the Democratic National Convention last week, you didn’t hear a peep about the rampaging criminals on America’s streets.
The clear choice is law and order and keeping your family alive as violence spreads out and beyond the cities into suburbs.
Don’t be a victim.
Action Line: Protect your family, protect your home. Get your gun and your training now.
What I’m seeing tonight is next level in Kinosha, these people are unhinged https://t.co/nNAG97oLkA
— ELIJAH RIOT (@ElijahSchaffer) August 25, 2020
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) August 27, 2020
1) In a scene that played out several times Monday, a Black Lives Matter protest that began in Columbia Heights confronted White diners outside D.C. restaurants, chanting “White silence is violence!” and demanding White diners show their solidarity. #DCProtests pic.twitter.com/fJbPM76vb0
— Fredrick Kunkle WaPo (@KunkleFredrick) August 25, 2020
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 23, 2020
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 22, 2020
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Talk to Me, Goose!” Time Flies in Top Gun: Maverick - July 5, 2022
- Common Sense Conservative Values for Main Street America - July 5, 2022
- Rich Grandchild, Poor Grandchild - July 5, 2022
- Happy Independence Day! - July 4, 2022
- WATCH: New York Governor Melts Down When Asked for Facts - July 1, 2022