If you live in snow country, and you’re not prepared to spend winter hunkered down in your cabin eating jarred meat and vegetables from your pantry, you need access to the roads. How will you get to the store, the bank, or the post office in town if you can’t even get to the end of your driveway? That snow needs to be shoveled or plowed so you can get out.
Unless you have the strong back of youth, you’re going to want to either get some plowing equipment yourself, or hire a reliable plow company to do the work for you. As you can see in the video, the cost for that might be higher in this year of “Biden-flation.” Look at what some towns are spending to keep the roads clear.
Action Line: Always think ahead. If you need help keeping your mind on staying serious about preparing for the future, click here to sign up for my free monthly Survive & Thrive newsletter. I’ll help you stay on course, but only if you’re serious.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023