The only way Puerto Ricans are seeing their lives improved after the island was devastated by Hurricane Maria is if they do it themselves.
I’ve written before that survivalists are seeing a real life worst case scenario playing out in Puerto Rico. The lessons that can be taken from Puerto Rico are innumerable. Anyone interested in improving their own preparedness should be paying close attention to the government and infrastructure breakdowns happening in Puerto Rico. The island’s breakdown is a case study on all that can go wrong in a disaster, and just how little faith you should place in others. Pay close attention, because self reliance is the only way.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023