The only way Puerto Ricans are seeing their lives improved after the island was devastated by Hurricane Maria is if they do it themselves.
I’ve written before that survivalists are seeing a real life worst case scenario playing out in Puerto Rico. The lessons that can be taken from Puerto Rico are innumerable. Anyone interested in improving their own preparedness should be paying close attention to the government and infrastructure breakdowns happening in Puerto Rico. The island’s breakdown is a case study on all that can go wrong in a disaster, and just how little faith you should place in others. Pay close attention, because self reliance is the only way.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021