The only way Puerto Ricans are seeing their lives improved after the island was devastated by Hurricane Maria is if they do it themselves.
I’ve written before that survivalists are seeing a real life worst case scenario playing out in Puerto Rico. The lessons that can be taken from Puerto Rico are innumerable. Anyone interested in improving their own preparedness should be paying close attention to the government and infrastructure breakdowns happening in Puerto Rico. The island’s breakdown is a case study on all that can go wrong in a disaster, and just how little faith you should place in others. Pay close attention, because self reliance is the only way.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021