The only way Puerto Ricans are seeing their lives improved after the island was devastated by Hurricane Maria is if they do it themselves.
I’ve written before that survivalists are seeing a real life worst case scenario playing out in Puerto Rico. The lessons that can be taken from Puerto Rico are innumerable. Anyone interested in improving their own preparedness should be paying close attention to the government and infrastructure breakdowns happening in Puerto Rico. The island’s breakdown is a case study on all that can go wrong in a disaster, and just how little faith you should place in others. Pay close attention, because self reliance is the only way.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Deep State Fears: Taibbi “We’re in a Permanent Coup” - October 16, 2019
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson Interviews Mike Rowe about his New Book: The Way I Heard It - October 16, 2019
- Doing Business with Fidelity (Not Schwab) - October 16, 2019
- VIDEO: LeBron James is a Hypocrite - October 16, 2019
- Is Anti-Gun Kingpin Michael Bloomberg about to Run for President? - October 15, 2019