If you haven’t heard about the firing of The Donald Trump of Sports Radio, you can read about it here. I wrote about the firing of Gerry Callahan from WEEI earlier this week:
On Friday, New England sports radio station WEEI fired its long-time morning co-host Gerry Callahan.
What a shame.
If you wanted a dose of sports and a dependable conservative take on politics, you found a home with Gerry Callahan.
In his Twitter bio, Callahan writes: “When a conservative doesn’t like a radio show, he changes the station. When a liberal doesn’t like a radio show, he demands it be taken off the air.”
This week, Tucker Carlson gave an excellent keynote address at the National Conservatism conference in Washington, D.C.
You can watch it in its entirety here.
What Callahan and Carlson know (as do you and I) is that the progressives’ strategy is to simply shut us up.
That’s not going to happen.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Problem Plaguing California is About to Hit the Entire Country - August 20, 2019
- This is the Best Summer for Teenagers in Over 50 Years - August 19, 2019
- You’re Seeing the Democratic Party’s Elimination of Excellence through Equality - August 19, 2019
- The World Just Got Serious About Regulating Cryptocurrencies - August 16, 2019
- Air Force Tells Americans They Aren’t Taking the EMP Threat Seriously Enough - August 16, 2019