If you haven’t heard about the firing of The Donald Trump of Sports Radio, you can read about it here. I wrote about the firing of Gerry Callahan from WEEI earlier this week:
On Friday, New England sports radio station WEEI fired its long-time morning co-host Gerry Callahan.
What a shame.
If you wanted a dose of sports and a dependable conservative take on politics, you found a home with Gerry Callahan.
In his Twitter bio, Callahan writes: “When a conservative doesn’t like a radio show, he changes the station. When a liberal doesn’t like a radio show, he demands it be taken off the air.”
This week, Tucker Carlson gave an excellent keynote address at the National Conservatism conference in Washington, D.C.
You can watch it in its entirety here.
What Callahan and Carlson know (as do you and I) is that the progressives’ strategy is to simply shut us up.
That’s not going to happen.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Toilet Paper and SPAM: What More You Can Do? - April 16, 2021
- The Three Bubbles Threatening Your Portfolio Today - April 16, 2021
- Crushing Words to Avoid: “We’re Disappointed in You” - April 15, 2021
- Don’t Miss the Boat: Meet Your Money Stewards - April 15, 2021
- Why Service Is King in 1(800)# Teenage Wasteland - April 14, 2021