If you haven’t heard about the firing of The Donald Trump of Sports Radio, you can read about it here. I wrote about the firing of Gerry Callahan from WEEI earlier this week:
On Friday, New England sports radio station WEEI fired its long-time morning co-host Gerry Callahan.
What a shame.
If you wanted a dose of sports and a dependable conservative take on politics, you found a home with Gerry Callahan.
In his Twitter bio, Callahan writes: “When a conservative doesn’t like a radio show, he changes the station. When a liberal doesn’t like a radio show, he demands it be taken off the air.”
This week, Tucker Carlson gave an excellent keynote address at the National Conservatism conference in Washington, D.C.
You can watch it in its entirety here.
What Callahan and Carlson know (as do you and I) is that the progressives’ strategy is to simply shut us up.
That’s not going to happen.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - May 26, 2023
- Insurers Now Fleeing the Net Zero Insurance Alliance - May 26, 2023
- A Three-Week International Research Trip to Paris via Rome - May 25, 2023
- Will Biden Repeat Obama with US Debt Downgrade? - May 25, 2023
- What Does That Have to Do with Your Dividend? - May 24, 2023