If you want to thank someone for Trump’s replacement of ultra-hawk National Security Adviser John Bolton, you can thank Tucker Carlson explains Park MacDougald in his NYMag piece, “Is Tucker Carlson the Most Important Pundit in America?”
Because on June 20, suggests MacDougald, when Iran shot down an American drone in the Gulf of Oman it was on Carslon’s advice that Trump called off retaliatory U.S. airstrikes. That night on his show Carlson ripped into Bolton calling him a “demented,” “bureaucratic tapeworm,” looking for a war with Iran.
“As The Atlantic’s Peter Beinart notes, stories suggesting that Bolton had lost his influence began to appear in the media shortly thereafter. When Trump visited North Korea a week later, Carlson went with him. Bolton was 1,100 miles away, in Ulaanbaatar.”
That’s the best part of the article. The rest is more of a hit job on Carlson. MacDougald, like most of the press can’t see the forest for the trees. Carlson’s brand of government puts “We the People” before Global Warming, Diversity, Globalism, and World War III.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Cowards Loot, You Fight - May 29, 2020
- Dave Brubeck Trio with Gerry Mulligan & Paul Desmond - May 29, 2020
- The Undisputed King of Home Defense Ammo - May 29, 2020
- The Threat of an EMP Attack from China in the “New Cold War” - May 29, 2020
- Get Ready: Your Survival Guy’s Guide to the Second Wave - May 28, 2020