If you want to thank someone for Trump’s replacement of ultra-hawk National Security Adviser John Bolton, you can thank Tucker Carlson explains Park MacDougald in his NYMag piece, “Is Tucker Carlson the Most Important Pundit in America?”
Because on June 20, suggests MacDougald, when Iran shot down an American drone in the Gulf of Oman it was on Carslon’s advice that Trump called off retaliatory U.S. airstrikes. That night on his show Carlson ripped into Bolton calling him a “demented,” “bureaucratic tapeworm,” looking for a war with Iran.
“As The Atlantic’s Peter Beinart notes, stories suggesting that Bolton had lost his influence began to appear in the media shortly thereafter. When Trump visited North Korea a week later, Carlson went with him. Bolton was 1,100 miles away, in Ulaanbaatar.”
That’s the best part of the article. The rest is more of a hit job on Carlson. MacDougald, like most of the press can’t see the forest for the trees. Carlson’s brand of government puts “We the People” before Global Warming, Diversity, Globalism, and World War III.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Teaching A Family Investment: Warren Buffett’s Annual Letter and You - November 25, 2022
- Happy Thanksgiving! - November 24, 2022
- Progressives Want to Blind You to Big City Crime - November 23, 2022
- Biden Rewards ESG Managers with New 401(k) Rule - November 23, 2022
- Private Equity Burns State Pension Fund with FTX Investment - November 22, 2022