The debate over “shall issue” and “may issue” is an ongoing battle in many states. D.C. was forced to accept “shall issue” in the court decision Wrenn vs. D.C.. The city didn’t appeal because if the Supreme Court upheld the decision it could have undone the “may issue” laws in states around the country. At some point the “shall issue” vs. “may issue” will make its way to the Supreme Court and Americans will be unchained from arbitrary restrictions on their rights to self protection.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Stop America’s Zombie Apocalypse before It Starts - December 1, 2023
- Survive and Thrive November 2023: A Word or Two about Your Survival Guy’s Money - December 1, 2023
- Small Government Just Works - December 1, 2023
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023