The debate over “shall issue” and “may issue” is an ongoing battle in many states. D.C. was forced to accept “shall issue” in the court decision Wrenn vs. D.C.. The city didn’t appeal because if the Supreme Court upheld the decision it could have undone the “may issue” laws in states around the country. At some point the “shall issue” vs. “may issue” will make its way to the Supreme Court and Americans will be unchained from arbitrary restrictions on their rights to self protection.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023