The debate over “shall issue” and “may issue” is an ongoing battle in many states. D.C. was forced to accept “shall issue” in the court decision Wrenn vs. D.C.. The city didn’t appeal because if the Supreme Court upheld the decision it could have undone the “may issue” laws in states around the country. At some point the “shall issue” vs. “may issue” will make its way to the Supreme Court and Americans will be unchained from arbitrary restrictions on their rights to self protection.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022
- Why Your State Doesn’t Need an Income Tax - September 30, 2022
- Biden, Harris, Obama and Democracy? - September 30, 2022
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022