Here, my Cato friend Tucker Carlson picks apart the arguments of Erin Schrode, an opponent of Donald Trump’s pick for EPA, Scott Pruitt. In a tweet, Schrode had compared the selection of Donald Trump as TIME’s man of the year to the magazine’s pick of Hitler in 1938. She asked her followers to discuss. Carlson rebutted Schrode, saying that comparing anyone to Hitler is the end of a discussion, not the beginning of one.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Great Reset: What’s in a Name? - January 27, 2021
- I Stand with Rand - January 27, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000: Part II - January 27, 2021
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021