Here, my Cato friend Tucker Carlson picks apart the arguments of Erin Schrode, an opponent of Donald Trump’s pick for EPA, Scott Pruitt. In a tweet, Schrode had compared the selection of Donald Trump as TIME’s man of the year to the magazine’s pick of Hitler in 1938. She asked her followers to discuss. Carlson rebutted Schrode, saying that comparing anyone to Hitler is the end of a discussion, not the beginning of one.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are Investors Ready to Pounce? - November 27, 2023
- Disney Signals Problems with the ESG Agenda - November 27, 2023
- Biden Gave Americans 10 Years of Inflation in Only 3 - November 27, 2023
- Happy Black Friday - November 24, 2023
- Which Jimmy Buffett Album Is Your Favorite? - November 24, 2023