Here, my Cato friend Tucker Carlson picks apart the arguments of Erin Schrode, an opponent of Donald Trump’s pick for EPA, Scott Pruitt. In a tweet, Schrode had compared the selection of Donald Trump as TIME’s man of the year to the magazine’s pick of Hitler in 1938. She asked her followers to discuss. Carlson rebutted Schrode, saying that comparing anyone to Hitler is the end of a discussion, not the beginning of one.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023
- Welcome to Hotel California, Where You Can Never Leave - January 25, 2023
- What You’re Telling Me Matters - January 24, 2023
- The Rich Seek More from Bank Accounts - January 24, 2023