That’s the question every Republican Senator and Congressman ought to be asking today. What is it that the party wants to achieve with the repeal of Obamacare. The ultimate goal should be lower cost, and more supply of care for all Americans. Any bill that doesn’t provide that in a sustainable way misses the mark. Here my friend Tucker Carlson asks Vice President Mike Pence what the “primary goal” of the replacement will be. Pence seems to get it, but many of the senators and representatives don’t seem to share his clarity.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022
- Honey, Where’d all the Covid Money Go? - September 23, 2022
- How Long Will Your Pension Fund Last? - September 23, 2022
- Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - September 22, 2022