That’s the question every Republican Senator and Congressman ought to be asking today. What is it that the party wants to achieve with the repeal of Obamacare. The ultimate goal should be lower cost, and more supply of care for all Americans. Any bill that doesn’t provide that in a sustainable way misses the mark. Here my friend Tucker Carlson asks Vice President Mike Pence what the “primary goal” of the replacement will be. Pence seems to get it, but many of the senators and representatives don’t seem to share his clarity.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021