That’s the question every Republican Senator and Congressman ought to be asking today. What is it that the party wants to achieve with the repeal of Obamacare. The ultimate goal should be lower cost, and more supply of care for all Americans. Any bill that doesn’t provide that in a sustainable way misses the mark. Here my friend Tucker Carlson asks Vice President Mike Pence what the “primary goal” of the replacement will be. Pence seems to get it, but many of the senators and representatives don’t seem to share his clarity.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023