Over the weekend, we had a chance to hit the water on the north shore of Massachusetts on our friends’ Steiger Craft Fisherman ’31. What a vessel. The weather outside wasn’t exactly a beach day, but the Steiger handled the chop with ease. One of the best parts about this craft is the pilothouse, protecting you from the weather and easily adding a month (and possibly more) on either side of the short New England boating season. Make your boating plans now to get out on the water this summer. If you’re in the Newport area, let me know. I would love to see you.
Action Line: There’re plenty of ways for you to experience the water any time of year. You’re never too old for summer camp.
P.S. And this from a client on the east coast of Florida. “E.J. I think the image speaks for itself.”
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023
- Are Most NFTs Now Worthless? - September 21, 2023
- 2ND AMENDMENT ALERT: Biden to Create New Anti-Gun Office - September 21, 2023
- Don’t Ask Me When to Haul Your Boat - September 20, 2023