“As I get older, I find that my demands for weapons have started to change. Earlier in life, I would only ask a single job of a single weapon (deer gun, home protection, etc.). Today, I want a more versatile weapon; one that can do multiple things well,” writes Robert McCartney at Loadout Room.
McCartney is writing about the Taurus Judge: Named because of the number of judges who carry it into the courtroom for their protection. It is capable of chambering both .410 3″ shotshell and .45 Colt Ammunition, ideal for short distances – where most altercations occur, or longer distances with the .45 Colt ammo.
I have yet to shoot a Taurus Judge, but I have friends who own it and love it. What caught my eye is their new disaster/attack kit called “The First 24 Judge Kit”. You may not want to go out and drop $1,500 on a kit like this. But with a little research you could easily build one of your own. At the bare minimum, this gets you thinking about “The First 24”.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023