“As I get older, I find that my demands for weapons have started to change. Earlier in life, I would only ask a single job of a single weapon (deer gun, home protection, etc.). Today, I want a more versatile weapon; one that can do multiple things well,” writes Robert McCartney at Loadout Room.
McCartney is writing about the Taurus Judge: Named because of the number of judges who carry it into the courtroom for their protection. It is capable of chambering both .410 3″ shotshell and .45 Colt Ammunition, ideal for short distances – where most altercations occur, or longer distances with the .45 Colt ammo.
I have yet to shoot a Taurus Judge, but I have friends who own it and love it. What caught my eye is their new disaster/attack kit called “The First 24 Judge Kit”. You may not want to go out and drop $1,500 on a kit like this. But with a little research you could easily build one of your own. At the bare minimum, this gets you thinking about “The First 24”.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Stop America’s Zombie Apocalypse before It Starts - December 1, 2023
- Survive and Thrive November 2023: A Word or Two about Your Survival Guy’s Money - December 1, 2023
- Small Government Just Works - December 1, 2023
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023