If you’re a music lover like me and own some vinyl records then you know what I’m talking about when I say vinyl is a listening experience. Daniel Adrian Sanchez reports at Digital Music News that Warner Music Group has announced their first vinyl-only record label, named Run Out Groove. He writes:
“Run Out Groove is a new vinyl only label that caters specifically to music fanatics, pressing limited edition titles made by music fans for music fans. We want every record we release to be a cornerstone of your collection. Similar to archaeologists, we plan to dig, discover and deliver records you won’t want to take off your turntable.”
Each month, fans will vote on which three vinyl records Run Out Groove will release. The vinyl records will either be an out-of-print record, a previously unreleased album, or a new collection. Warner Music will press and individually number the record. Fans will only have a limited time to purchase the vinyl records, however.
Run Out Groove will press the vinyl records based on total demand of online and retail orders. After the 30-day order period, it will take six to eight weeks to receive the order.
Billy Fields, Vice President of Sales and Account Management for WEA, said in a statement.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Smith Family Robinson in Live Free or Die, NH - January 19, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021