You have plenty of opportunities to get your survival training now. Don’t let inertia slow you down. Here’s what I’ve learned for you. A client told me this week he’s thinking about attending a pistol course through the Surefire Institute. They will be in his town for about ten days offering a variety of coursework such as General Shotgun and General Handgun. I’ve taken similar courses through Sig Sauer Academy in Epping, New Hampshire and I highly recommend both for you and your loved ones.
What’s cool about the Surefire Institute is that it has locations in Las Vegas (a nice activity if you’re there) and Southern California. They also have training teams that can be sent to your location, which is the case for my client. Also, the NRA has a real helpful education and training course locator that you can use to find training close to home. The key is, get your survival training now, not later. Don’t let time pass you by. Believe me, you’ll be thankful once you have the training you and your family deserve.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Timeless Advice on How Parents Can Help Students Succeed in School - July 13, 2020
- Your Survival Guy Emergency: Engines Won’t Start, We’re Drifting into the Rocks - July 10, 2020
- Grateful Dead: Eyes of the World - July 10, 2020
- You’re Telling Me about 8% and Pickleball - July 9, 2020
- Here’s What You’re Telling Me after Your Fourth of July Holiday - July 9, 2020