I highly recommend the Amazon Echo Dot for your family. The sound quality is surprisingly good for something that basically has the look and size of a hockey puck. We have one hooked into the stereo system in our kitchen.
Around dinnertime on Saturday night I pulled out the large wild caught shrimp we were having for dinner and said “Alexa, play Jimmy Buffett radio.” As I was in the middle of cleaning the shrimp a song came on that I hadn’t heard in forever. My hands were wet so instead of picking up my phone to Shazam the song, I simply asked “Alexa what song is this?” “Right Down the Line, by Gerry Rafferty,” she replied.
Sound advice while I was cutting the shrimp, and a great listen.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Problem with Interest Rate Predictors - October 6, 2022
- Louisiana Joins West Virginia, Texas in Targeting BlackRock’s ESG Activism - October 6, 2022
- Voters Want Their Streets Back - October 6, 2022
- Thrills in Bills: New Excitement for Treasury Investors - October 5, 2022
- WATCH: Jean-Pierre STUMPED By Question on Gas Prices - October 5, 2022