On the campaign trail recently President Trump touted a new slogan, Jobs not Mobs, and he has delivered. Today’s Employment Situation Report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics detailed October’s strong gain of 250,000 jobs. Unemployment remains at 3.7%, matching the lowest rates since 1969.
Combined with strong wage increases reported earlier this week, the strong job report has set stock futures rising. You can read the full BLS report below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Great Reset: What’s in a Name? - January 27, 2021
- I Stand with Rand - January 27, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000: Part II - January 27, 2021
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021