On the campaign trail recently President Trump touted a new slogan, Jobs not Mobs, and he has delivered. Today’s Employment Situation Report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics detailed October’s strong gain of 250,000 jobs. Unemployment remains at 3.7%, matching the lowest rates since 1969.
Combined with strong wage increases reported earlier this week, the strong job report has set stock futures rising. You can read the full BLS report below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022
- RIGHT TO WORK: Ford Will Build New Truck in Kentucky - September 28, 2022
- Prices Are Like Adult Kids: You Don’t Have Much Control Over Them - September 27, 2022
- HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS: Student Loan Bailout Will Cost over Twice What Biden Promised - September 27, 2022