The numbers are in, and Americans are enjoying the highest rate of wage and salary growth in a decade. With an increase of 3.1%, wage and salary growth beat analysts’ expectations. That’s the fastest growth in 10 years. (You can read the entire BLS report below).
American wage growth under the Obama administration was stagnant. With so many Americans unemployed, and so few jobs available, employers had no reason to compete for employees by offering higher wages. That has changed.
Unemployment is sitting at 3.7%, the lowest since 1969, and employers must now compete to hire the best employees.
The question is, why would Americans want to give all that up by putting Nancy Pelosi back in charge of the House of Representatives? She has promised that her priorities will be a slew of job killing, economy hampering regulations and tax increases, if she is once again Speaker of the House. Who is voting for that?eci
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023