The numbers are in, and Americans are enjoying the highest rate of wage and salary growth in a decade. With an increase of 3.1%, wage and salary growth beat analysts’ expectations. That’s the fastest growth in 10 years. (You can read the entire BLS report below).
American wage growth under the Obama administration was stagnant. With so many Americans unemployed, and so few jobs available, employers had no reason to compete for employees by offering higher wages. That has changed.
Unemployment is sitting at 3.7%, the lowest since 1969, and employers must now compete to hire the best employees.
The question is, why would Americans want to give all that up by putting Nancy Pelosi back in charge of the House of Representatives? She has promised that her priorities will be a slew of job killing, economy hampering regulations and tax increases, if she is once again Speaker of the House. Who is voting for that?eci
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- If You’re a Highly Effective Person, We Should Talk - March 24, 2023
- What’s Happening to Charles Schwab? - March 24, 2023
- Prepare for the Predictable - March 24, 2023
- Is Vanguard Voting Against Your Political Beliefs? - March 23, 2023
- Call It the Difference between Normal and Crazy - March 23, 2023