Prices for gasoline are going up, and the media is blaming it all on the war in Ukraine. Certainly, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is affecting global markets, but gasoline prices began rising well before the bullets began to fly. Look at the chart below on the price of gasoline in New York Harbor since Joe Biden was inaugurated.
Most of the increase in gasoline prices happened well before Ukraine was invaded.
Action Line: Don’t fall for the idea that the war in Ukraine is the root cause of energy price spikes. The root cause lives in the White House. It’s not just gasoline either, it’s natural gas too. Energy prices are going up because Joe Biden and radical Democrats want them to. Inflation is part of the plan for the Biden White House, and it’s affecting investors in ways they haven’t seen since the 1970s. If you need help building a portfolio with inflation in mind, I would love to talk with you. If you would like to get to know me before we talk on the phone, there’s no better way than signing up for my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter. In the letter each month, I encourage and push you to achieve the personal and financial security goals you’ve set for your family. Click here to subscribe. We’ll get to know each other, and get serious about your future success.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- WATCH: New York Governor Melts Down When Asked for Facts - July 1, 2022
- Even Without Food and Gas, Inflation is Soaring - July 1, 2022
- Survive and Thrive July 2022: MONEY TALKS: Your Survival Guy’s Best Service in Paris - July 1, 2022
- Time to Save, Troubles Dining Out, and Intelligence on Yellowstone - June 30, 2022
- This State Leads America in Gun Ownership - June 30, 2022