You might want to take it from me, Your Survival Guy, and visit Newport this year or next. The city by the sea is buzzin’. I told you recently we have a long-time family friend staying with us before she heads off to Nantucket. I also told you that some clients from Colorado who are renting on the Cape, came to visit last week.
And on Sunday, while picking up our food from Pasta Beach, I ran into clients in town for a birthday gala the night before who were sticking around for our real pleasant Monday morning meeting. It’s a great time to be in Newport.
On Sunday, the French-born, American Maxime Cressy won the men’s singles in the Infosys Hall of Fame Open and Australian Lleyton Hewitt was inducted into the Tennis Hall of Fame. The Newport Folk and Jazz Fests are up next over at Fort Adams. The weather’s been beautiful. There’s a small craft warning in effect today. It’s been windy. But that’s Newport.
Action Line: Want to get to the Tennis Hall of Fame? Practice hard and win some Grand Slams or come see Your Survival Guy and walk across the street after our meeting. Let’s talk about your visit.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023