In my conversations with you, we go through the lay of the land—where we’ve been, where we are, and where we’re going. Two out of three are facts—history. But that last one, where we’re going, isn’t. Hey, Your Survival Guy will take two out of three any day. I know what it felt like on the front lines, working through the past, talking about the present, and planning for the future. As one of you commented yesterday, you’re “Mr. Protect and Preserve,” a badge I wear proudly.
Action Line: Don’t let short-term thinking get in the way of your long-term plans. No one knows how you deal with past markets better than you. My job as “Mr. Protect and Preserve” is to be by your side for the “where we’re going.” When you want to talk about where you’re going, I’m here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- Remembering Jimmy Buffett: The Oldest Surfer on the Beach - September 22, 2023
- The Folly of Windmills from Nowhere USA - September 22, 2023
- NYC Rolling Out the Robocops - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023