The pro-business policies of Your Survival Guy’s Super States have shown their worth again. A recent report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on unemployment rates among the states shows that states scoring high in the Super States rankings have produced record low unemployment rates. The top ten states for unemployment were:
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
Most of these states avoided the harsh lockdowns and smothering regulations pursued by the states encompassing what is known as the “Blue Wall.” These states are still lagging behind in performance, making up most of the bottom ten.
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Mexico
Action Line: Americans are fleeing the states where politicians’ relationships with businesses extend to COVID-19 mandates and demands for higher taxes. Instead, they are heading for places where politicians treat them like valued customers, and with respect. If you’re serious about moving your family and business to a state where you are treated with respect, there’s no better time than now. If you need help getting motivated, click here to sign up for my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, and I’ll push you each month to achieve your goals. But only if you’re serious.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Problem with Interest Rate Predictors - October 6, 2022
- Louisiana Joins West Virginia, Texas in Targeting BlackRock’s ESG Activism - October 6, 2022
- Voters Want Their Streets Back - October 6, 2022
- Thrills in Bills: New Excitement for Treasury Investors - October 5, 2022
- WATCH: Jean-Pierre STUMPED By Question on Gas Prices - October 5, 2022