One place Americans seem to be worried about is their Second Amendment rights. After calls in the Democrat primary for the outright confiscation of guns, Americans started buying firearms at increased rates for the first time in years. FBI data show that November was the first year-over-year increase in the number of background checks for gun sales in well over two years.
Unemployment is at a 50-year low, the stock market has been strong, and America hasn’t jumped into any new and unnecessary foreign conflicts since President Trump has been in office. Given the above conditions, it’s no wonder Americans are feeling good.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive August 2020: The Clock is Ticking: You Must Protect Your Family - August 3, 2020
- Americans Spark Lumber Shortage in Escape from the City - August 3, 2020
- Trump Needs to Turn the Tables on Pelosi, Inc. - August 3, 2020
- Retail Investor Mania Appears “Bigger—and Broader” Today than Dotcom Era - July 31, 2020
- Cities of Despair: Federal Agents Heading in as You Escape - July 31, 2020