One place Americans seem to be worried about is their Second Amendment rights. After calls in the Democrat primary for the outright confiscation of guns, Americans started buying firearms at increased rates for the first time in years. FBI data show that November was the first year-over-year increase in the number of background checks for gun sales in well over two years.
Unemployment is at a 50-year low, the stock market has been strong, and America hasn’t jumped into any new and unnecessary foreign conflicts since President Trump has been in office. Given the above conditions, it’s no wonder Americans are feeling good.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are Investors Ready to Pounce? - November 27, 2023
- Disney Signals Problems with the ESG Agenda - November 27, 2023
- Biden Gave Americans 10 Years of Inflation in Only 3 - November 27, 2023
- Happy Black Friday - November 24, 2023
- Which Jimmy Buffett Album Is Your Favorite? - November 24, 2023