One place Americans seem to be worried about is their Second Amendment rights. After calls in the Democrat primary for the outright confiscation of guns, Americans started buying firearms at increased rates for the first time in years. FBI data show that November was the first year-over-year increase in the number of background checks for gun sales in well over two years.
Unemployment is at a 50-year low, the stock market has been strong, and America hasn’t jumped into any new and unnecessary foreign conflicts since President Trump has been in office. Given the above conditions, it’s no wonder Americans are feeling good.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Virginia is for (Gun) Lovers - January 22, 2020
- You May Not Be Able to Trust the World’s Largest Asset Manager - January 22, 2020
- Value Stocks are Nearly the Cheapest They’ve Ever Been… - January 21, 2020
- You Want to Live Where Your Money is Respected - January 21, 2020
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 20, 2020