If you like the mountains (summer or winter) then you need to visit North Conway, NH. Becky and I have a cabin in Bartlett just up the road and have spent a ton of time in North Conway even before we had a home in the area.
This week Stephen Moore and his partners Arthur Laffer and Jonathan Williams released the 12th edition of their annual Rich States, Poor States report. The best-ranked state in New England was New Hampshire.
New Hampshire performed well because of 1st place rankings for income taxes, sales tax, estate/inheritance taxes, and state minimum wage levels. New Hampshire also scored well for its personal income tax progressivity and its state liability system survey.
Read more about Rich States, Poor States here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Virginia is for (Gun) Lovers - January 22, 2020
- You May Not Be Able to Trust the World’s Largest Asset Manager - January 22, 2020
- Value Stocks are Nearly the Cheapest They’ve Ever Been… - January 21, 2020
- You Want to Live Where Your Money is Respected - January 21, 2020
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 20, 2020