If you like the mountains (summer or winter) then you need to visit North Conway, NH. Becky and I have a cabin in Bartlett just up the road and have spent a ton of time in North Conway even before we had a home in the area.
This week Stephen Moore and his partners Arthur Laffer and Jonathan Williams released the 12th edition of their annual Rich States, Poor States report. The best-ranked state in New England was New Hampshire.
New Hampshire performed well because of 1st place rankings for income taxes, sales tax, estate/inheritance taxes, and state minimum wage levels. New Hampshire also scored well for its personal income tax progressivity and its state liability system survey.
Read more about Rich States, Poor States here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Memorial Day Remembrance - May 25, 2020
- Words of Wisdom from Matunuck Oyster Bar’s Perry Raso - May 22, 2020
- Drumline Battle | Army vs Air Force - May 22, 2020
- “The Losses are Taking a Toll on Their Health” - May 21, 2020
- Robo-Advisors: When You Have a Lot More to Lose than Money - May 20, 2020