When searching for a financial advisor this is one box that absolutely needs to be checked. Glenn Ruffenach explains at The Wall Street Journal:
Fiduciaries matter. Along the same line…what kind of adviser were you using, and what kind of advice were you getting, in the years prior to the two recessions noted above? Was your adviser, and your nest egg, prepared for the possibility of a downturn? The point: If you work with a financial adviser, work only with a fiduciary, a person who must place your interests ahead of their own and disclose any conflicts of interest. That’s one of the best ways to reduce risk going forward.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Yes, You’ve Met Ronald Read in Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report - August 10, 2020
- Stupid Attack on NRA has Battleground State Dems Terrified - August 7, 2020
- Your Retirement Life: “You Want Maine Lobster” - August 7, 2020
- Americans Want Guns Now More than Ever: Will They Elect Anti-Gun Politicians? - August 6, 2020
- The Wealthy Escaped the City: Politicians Beg them to Come Back and Pay Taxes - August 6, 2020