When searching for a financial advisor this is one box that absolutely needs to be checked. Glenn Ruffenach explains at The Wall Street Journal:
Fiduciaries matter. Along the same line…what kind of adviser were you using, and what kind of advice were you getting, in the years prior to the two recessions noted above? Was your adviser, and your nest egg, prepared for the possibility of a downturn? The point: If you work with a financial adviser, work only with a fiduciary, a person who must place your interests ahead of their own and disclose any conflicts of interest. That’s one of the best ways to reduce risk going forward.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 18, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021