You can see on the charts of employment and earnings that the Trump tax reform was a success. Richard Rubin and Theo Francis report in The Wall Street Journal:
Employment and wages rose.
If companies were restrained in their capital investment, there’s little question that the job market improved, particularly for those of prime working age, driven at least in part by greater consumer spending.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Yes, You’ve Met Ronald Read in Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report - August 10, 2020
- Stupid Attack on NRA has Battleground State Dems Terrified - August 7, 2020
- Your Retirement Life: “You Want Maine Lobster” - August 7, 2020
- Americans Want Guns Now More than Ever: Will They Elect Anti-Gun Politicians? - August 6, 2020
- The Wealthy Escaped the City: Politicians Beg them to Come Back and Pay Taxes - August 6, 2020