You can see on the charts of employment and earnings that the Trump tax reform was a success. Richard Rubin and Theo Francis report in The Wall Street Journal:
Employment and wages rose.
If companies were restrained in their capital investment, there’s little question that the job market improved, particularly for those of prime working age, driven at least in part by greater consumer spending.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021
- There’s Always a Way Forward for Americans Like YOU - January 13, 2021