You can see on the charts of employment and earnings that the Trump tax reform was a success. Richard Rubin and Theo Francis report in The Wall Street Journal:
Employment and wages rose.
If companies were restrained in their capital investment, there’s little question that the job market improved, particularly for those of prime working age, driven at least in part by greater consumer spending.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- The Folly of Windmills from Nowhere USA - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023
- Are Most NFTs Now Worthless? - September 21, 2023
- 2ND AMENDMENT ALERT: Biden to Create New Anti-Gun Office - September 21, 2023