You can see on the charts of employment and earnings that the Trump tax reform was a success. Richard Rubin and Theo Francis report in The Wall Street Journal:
Employment and wages rose.
If companies were restrained in their capital investment, there’s little question that the job market improved, particularly for those of prime working age, driven at least in part by greater consumer spending.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Virginia is for (Gun) Lovers - January 22, 2020
- You May Not Be Able to Trust the World’s Largest Asset Manager - January 22, 2020
- Value Stocks are Nearly the Cheapest They’ve Ever Been… - January 21, 2020
- You Want to Live Where Your Money is Respected - January 21, 2020
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 20, 2020