You can see on the charts of employment and earnings that the Trump tax reform was a success. Richard Rubin and Theo Francis report in The Wall Street Journal:
Employment and wages rose.
If companies were restrained in their capital investment, there’s little question that the job market improved, particularly for those of prime working age, driven at least in part by greater consumer spending.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- #1 Reason Why Your Survival Guy Owns an AR-10 - October 22, 2020
- How to Hire Investment Counsel: This is the Way - October 22, 2020
- Trump’s Great White Wall: Part III - October 22, 2020
- Here’s Why You Should Treat Your Disaster Cash like Gold - October 22, 2020
- Get Over Your Sensitivity about President Trump: He’s a Fighter - October 22, 2020