Yesterday you read about Your Survival Guy’s 10 Most Popular Survival Posts of 2019, today you’ll discover Your Survival Guy’s 10 Most Popular Money Posts of 2019.
- This Money Market Fund is Paying 47 Times More than its Competition
- Is Your Cash Safe? Probably not This Safe
- “Dad, You’re Stressing Me Out” FIRE! (Part II)
- Living Your Best Life: FIRE! (Part I)
- Dead or Alive? The Future of Long-Term Investing
- Dead or Alive? The Future of Long-Term Investing: Part IV
- Your Retirement Life: What States Did Americans Flee in 2018? Where Did They Go?
- “I wish that I could give you something… but I have nothing left” FIRE! (Part III)
- How to Find the Best Place to Retire
- Why Bonds Always Matter to You
In 2019 readers focused on ways to save more of their own money, and how to maximize their retirement. The concept of FIRE, financial independence, retire early was a big hit, as was the future of long term investing.
Most popular of all was the discovery that Fidelity was paying 47 times more than its competition on its money market fund. You can read more about Fidelity in Fidelity Investments: Why it’s #1
And come back Monday for Your Survival Guy’s 10 Most Popular Advanced Weapons Systems of 2019.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- If You’re a Highly Effective Person, We Should Talk - March 24, 2023
- What’s Happening to Charles Schwab? - March 24, 2023
- Prepare for the Predictable - March 24, 2023
- Is Vanguard Voting Against Your Political Beliefs? - March 23, 2023
- Call It the Difference between Normal and Crazy - March 23, 2023