You can see in my chart below the index would need to fall by 38% based on yesterday’s closing value to trade at a normalized valuation.
Doing as well as the S&P 500, or the market, is a double-edged sword. Receiving market performance guarantees you’ll never beat it.
Believe me you’ll want to beat it when it crashes, because the grief from losses far outweighs the jubilation from gains.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Score! Bobby Orr!! Defending Coach Cherry - November 15, 2019
- The Truth Behind The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle - November 15, 2019
- Why Bonds Always Matter to You - November 15, 2019
- Liz Warren’s 158% Tax Rate - November 15, 2019
- Avoid Isolation and Danger with the Reliability of a Satellite Phone - November 14, 2019