Congratulations to Mark Calabria on his advance by the Senate Banking Committee yesterday to become the next director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which regulates Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
I know Mr. Calabria from his work with the Cato Institute, and I like his free market principles.
If confirmed this Spring, Mark will move to the FHFA directorship from his current role as chief economist and senior aide to Vice President Mike Pence.
You can listen to the hearing, and read Calabria’s prepared testimony below.Calabria Testimony 2-14-19
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 18, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021