Congratulations to Mark Calabria on his advance by the Senate Banking Committee yesterday to become the next director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which regulates Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
I know Mr. Calabria from his work with the Cato Institute, and I like his free market principles.
If confirmed this Spring, Mark will move to the FHFA directorship from his current role as chief economist and senior aide to Vice President Mike Pence.
You can listen to the hearing, and read Calabria’s prepared testimony below.Calabria Testimony 2-14-19
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023
- Is the Philadelphia Looting Spree the Wake-up Call America Needs? - September 28, 2023
- “No Way I’m Spending That Much on Those” - September 27, 2023
- What Trade Policy Serves America’s National Interest Best? - September 27, 2023