Congratulations to Mark Calabria on his advance by the Senate Banking Committee yesterday to become the next director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which regulates Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
I know Mr. Calabria from his work with the Cato Institute, and I like his free market principles.
If confirmed this Spring, Mark will move to the FHFA directorship from his current role as chief economist and senior aide to Vice President Mike Pence.
You can listen to the hearing, and read Calabria’s prepared testimony below.Calabria Testimony 2-14-19
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Kick-Start Your Weekend with Boston’s: Don’t Look Back - September 20, 2019
- The Fed is Clueless - September 20, 2019
- The Rich and Famous: How to Invest Like Jay Leno - September 19, 2019
- Tucker Carlson Is the Most Important Voice in America - September 19, 2019
- This is Why Vanguard is Too Big - September 18, 2019