When times are tough, Vanguard GNMA continues to pay income, much like it does when times are good. For me, GNMA is an anchor to windward no matter which way the wind is blowing. And even though Young Research, which provides research and analysis to investment advisor Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd., recommends laddering U.S. Government and Corporate bonds, you could do a lot worse than owning some GNMA.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- As Our Family Celebrates Babson’s 100th, a Reminder on How to Make Money - August 23, 2019
- Shouldn’t Your Money Be Treated Well? - August 23, 2019
- America’s Workers Want Freedom. Why is Bernie Sanders Trying to Take it Away from Them? - August 23, 2019
- Bernie Sanders’ Big Lie About Standing Up for Workers - August 22, 2019
- 196,000 Millionaires Agree That This Is the Place to Keep Your 401(k) - August 22, 2019