When times are tough, Vanguard GNMA continues to pay income, much like it does when times are good. For me, GNMA is an anchor to windward no matter which way the wind is blowing. And even though Young Research, which provides research and analysis to investment advisor Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd., recommends laddering U.S. Government and Corporate bonds, you could do a lot worse than owning some GNMA.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Retirement is No Fun if You’re Scared, Sick, or Broke - June 17, 2019
- America is Beating Japan in this Retirement Savings Measure, but Not for the Right Reason - June 14, 2019
- Thank You Sarah Huckabee Sanders - June 14, 2019
- Can You Lower Your Property Tax Bill in 8 Steps? - June 13, 2019
- Congratulations to the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues - June 13, 2019