When times are tough, Vanguard GNMA continues to pay income, much like it does when times are good. For me, GNMA is an anchor to windward no matter which way the wind is blowing. And even though Young Research, which provides research and analysis to investment advisor Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd., recommends laddering U.S. Government and Corporate bonds, you could do a lot worse than owning some GNMA.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Independence Day! - July 3, 2020
- Every Stock You Own Deserves a Decision - July 2, 2020
- God Bless America and the Second Amendment - July 2, 2020
- Be Ready to Defend Yourself and Family - July 2, 2020
- Survive and Thrive July 2020: What Will Her Life Be Like Now? - July 1, 2020