You’re telling me your life is good and, in times like these, it is so great to hear. You’re telling me, especially if you’re retired, that your life hasn’t changed all that much. No, you don’t see family as much (you’re looking forward to the 4th when you might), but you’re keeping busy.
Here are a few items we spoke about this week:
- You’re golfing a lot. But not as well as you’d like to. At your recent doctor’s appointment, you asked for a prescription to get you straighter off the tee.
- You’re building a deck. That is, if you can find pressure-treated wood. I spoke with two clients yesterday, in two separate areas of the country, that said you can’t find it. Sold out! Home improvement is booming.
- You’re having a heck of a time finding a bike. The same for weights. And bullets.
- You’re turning your home into an oasis.
- You’re discovering the benefits of deep breathing and the peace of mind it brings. Ahhhh, breathe in, breathe out, and move on. Feels good, doesn’t it?
- You’re gardening. I’ve never seen more demand for peonies (but I’ve also never tried buying a peony). Talk about looking picked through.
- You’re weeding, and you’re watering.
- You’ve never been more prepared to protect your turf.
- You’ve never been outside more thanks to governors telling you to stay inside.
All in all, successful Americans, like you whom I visit with daily, are doing just fine. Yes, you’re concerned about the direction of the country (duh). But you’re gearing up for a fight—there just hasn’t been a movement to get behind yet. (Plus, is it worth wasting your breath about feeble Joe?)
You’re ready. Stay tuned. Fighters don’t go down easily.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Guide to Your Lazy Cash - December 9, 2022
- FEAR IN THE DARK: Terrorists Strike More U.S. Power Stations - December 9, 2022
- SEC Signals Greater Regulation of Crypto “Casinos” - December 9, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Christmas at Fort Wilderness - December 8, 2022
- Vanguard Does a U-Turn on Investor Activism - December 8, 2022