Early October is a wonderful time to visit Newport, Rhode Island especially Columbus Day weekend. Discover Newport is a great place to find out what’s happening each week. Here’s what Brittany Lauro wrote about Columbus Day weekend:
Columbus Day weekend on the Classic Coast brings with it all the fall feels as festival season kicks into full gear with seven (yup, seven!) fairs, festivals and major events taking over. Stroll cobblestone byways and enjoy special deals at the annual Columbus Day sidewalk sale on Bowen’s Wharf where you’ll find great deals on unique items from area shops; or enjoy live music, food, family activities and exhibiting artists at the Broadway Street Fair on Saturday.
Plus, head on over to East Bay for a weekend of fairs in Bristol, including the State Street Fair and the Wood Street Fair, both with live music, eclectic vendors, kids activities and more.
The long weekend is busy in all the right ways.
You can find out what is happening throughout October by clicking here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022
- Why Would Putin Sabotage His Own Strategic Assets? - October 4, 2022
- Fidelity and the Flight to the Suburbs - October 4, 2022
- Meet Me at Freddy’s - October 4, 2022
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022