Early October is a wonderful time to visit Newport, Rhode Island especially Columbus Day weekend. Discover Newport is a great place to find out what’s happening each week. Here’s what Brittany Lauro wrote about Columbus Day weekend:
Columbus Day weekend on the Classic Coast brings with it all the fall feels as festival season kicks into full gear with seven (yup, seven!) fairs, festivals and major events taking over. Stroll cobblestone byways and enjoy special deals at the annual Columbus Day sidewalk sale on Bowen’s Wharf where you’ll find great deals on unique items from area shops; or enjoy live music, food, family activities and exhibiting artists at the Broadway Street Fair on Saturday.
Plus, head on over to East Bay for a weekend of fairs in Bristol, including the State Street Fair and the Wood Street Fair, both with live music, eclectic vendors, kids activities and more.
The long weekend is busy in all the right ways.
You can find out what is happening throughout October by clicking here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023