Who are the 13 House Republicans that voted for this Build Back Better garbage? You know, the infrastructure bill that’s anything but infrastructure, where less than 6% is going to roads and bridges. You can’t make this stuff up. It’s as if Republicans can’t help going back to their old ways of letting the game slip away at the worst possible time.
Look, it’s time to get serious. I’m fired up just like you are, and I’m excited about the big red wave that crashed over Virginia. But this is a precious time to listen to what voters are saying. When I look at House minority leader Kevin McCarthy, I don’t see someone who looks happy to be in a position of leadership.
Action Line: This is a special time for truth-tellers. It would be instructive for all politicians to pay attention to the yeoman’s work being done by Sen. Rand Paul. This is no time for business as usual.
The thirteen Republicans voting for this garbage were:
- Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
- Nicole Malliotakis of New York
- David B. McKinley of West Virginia
- Fred Upton of Michigan
- Tom Reed of New York
- Chris Smith of New Jersey
- Don Bacon of Nebraska
- Jefferson Van Drew of New Jersey
- Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
- Don Young of Alaska
- Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
- John Katko of New York
- Andrew Garbarino of New York
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023