Originally posted November 2, 2022.
Lee Zeldin just might make New York great again. He, like other Republican candidates, sees why Floridians love Florida. As he gains in the polls, Kathy Hochul has called in the Democrat big guns (more like cap guns) in Hillary and Kamala to shore up the base. Is it too little too late, as a big Red Wave crests over big blue cities? There’s plenty of blame to go around.
In New York state, the Second Amendment is absolutely on the ballot after the recent Supreme Court ruling was trashed by the state, including Hochul, who insulted gun owners with her new regulations. In listening to Soros-supported DAs, they’d have you believe guns kill all by themselves, that forks make you eat, and microphones lie all on their own. They want you to think that personal responsibility is not a responsibility at all.
From school boards to grocery stores, families have had it with the lies. And the lying is a sickness. We know they lie to us, and there’s not an ounce of self-reflection. Zero.
That’s why voters are looking for candidates who will tell them the truth.
Action Line: The truth is absolutely worth fighting for. This is not their America. It’s your America. Time to clean house.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: The Twitter Files and Biden - December 5, 2022
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022
- Successful GOP Governor Explains the Party’s Failure to Take the Senate - December 2, 2022
- The Weaponization of Your Banking Information Against You - December 1, 2022