During a conference on workforce education focusing on cybersecurity at the University of South Florida in Tampa, Governor Ron DeSantis told a group of masked students assembled for his speech that they could take the masks off. He told the students of the masks “they’re not doing anything,” “please take them off,” and “we gotta stop with this COVID theater.” DeSantis did tell the students they could wear the masks if they chose to.
Action Line: Governor DeSantis has been a symbol of good leadership in the Free State of Florida. Florida is one of my top Super States, and one of the key destinations for people fleeing the Escape States. Your Survival Guy calls the states looking at their residents like valued customers, like Florida, Super States. Those looking at their residents like a piggy bank from which to withdraw money, like California, are the Escape States. If you are serious about making the move from an Escape State to a Super State, but can’t get going on your goal, I can help. Click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, and I’ll help you break inertia and achieve your goal of freedom. But only if you’re serious.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022
- Why Your State Doesn’t Need an Income Tax - September 30, 2022
- Biden, Harris, Obama and Democracy? - September 30, 2022
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022