At Breach Bang Clear, Richard Kilgore introduces the Leupold LTO-Tracker, a thermal imager great for nighttime use in the great outdoors, or for security at home.
One of the coolest gadgets we got to play with at SHOT was a new thermal imager from Leupold called the LTO-Tracker. This piece was designed for hunters to have more success in the field by better understanding their surroundings and making game easier to recover, as well as spotting game at night or in other conditions that hamper visibility.
Don’t think this is just for Fudds, though. Thermal imagers have other uses; if you hear a noise outside at night and don’t want to give away your position, you can use a thermal imager to see whether it’s a racoon hitting your trash can or a burglar checking to see if you locked your door. Likewise, there is a world of use in these for search and rescue purposes, or even seeing if those dual pane windows are letting too much heat out in the winter time.
Read more here.
Leupold LTO Tracker Thermal Device
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022
- Why Your State Doesn’t Need an Income Tax - September 30, 2022
- Biden, Harris, Obama and Democracy? - September 30, 2022
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022