As America races toward what promises to be one of the fiercest midterm election battles in memory, the GOP is urging voters to think about the party that can best put food on their table.
During his campaign, President Trump promised Americans he’d generate faster GDP growth, and he and his administration have done just that. While President Obama struggled to generate sustained GDP growth, the tax reforming and deregulating policies of President Trump have spun up the American productivity machine.
Today’s report on GDP showed American productivity growth at 3.5% in the third quarter of 2018. That’s even better than experts predicted. Americans should think hard about voting to return power to the party that gave America years of anemic growth, punctuated by stimulus packages that drained the Treasury without producing sustained growth.gdp3q18_adv_0
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Kick-Start Your Weekend with Boston’s: Don’t Look Back - September 20, 2019
- The Fed is Clueless - September 20, 2019
- The Rich and Famous: How to Invest Like Jay Leno - September 19, 2019
- Tucker Carlson Is the Most Important Voice in America - September 19, 2019
- This is Why Vanguard is Too Big - September 18, 2019