As America races toward what promises to be one of the fiercest midterm election battles in memory, the GOP is urging voters to think about the party that can best put food on their table.
During his campaign, President Trump promised Americans he’d generate faster GDP growth, and he and his administration have done just that. While President Obama struggled to generate sustained GDP growth, the tax reforming and deregulating policies of President Trump have spun up the American productivity machine.
Today’s report on GDP showed American productivity growth at 3.5% in the third quarter of 2018. That’s even better than experts predicted. Americans should think hard about voting to return power to the party that gave America years of anemic growth, punctuated by stimulus packages that drained the Treasury without producing sustained growth.gdp3q18_adv_0
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Key to Retirement Wealth - December 4, 2023
- HARDSHIP WITHDRAWAL: Do You Have Emergency Funds? - December 4, 2023
- EVERGRANDE: The World’s Most Indebted Property Developer - December 4, 2023
- Risk and Reward: An Efficient Frontier - December 4, 2023
- Stop America’s Zombie Apocalypse before It Starts - December 1, 2023