If you want to help someone you care about get into the survival mindset, give them the gift of light: The Big Larry.
The Big Larry, made by Nebo, costs $22.99 through Amazon Prime or $31.98 with shipping through the Nebo website. If you can find it at your local hardware store, or something similar to it, then buy local. Here are just some of the advantages The Big Larry gives anyone left in the dark.
First off, I like that it takes AA batteries. As you know, finding lithium batteries can sometimes be a challenge and the fact that they “might” be unstable isn’t something I need to learn the hard way. AA are easy. As an aside if you need something to keep your 13-year old busy while you’re trying to make dinner, give him a bag of them to test.
Flashlights are always a good to have in bulk, but getting them to stand-up in one place can be a task, especially when trying to brush your teeth. Not anymore. The Big Larry’s magnetic base securely attaches to your vanity so you can brush away without holding a flashlight. It also can attach to the outside of your car and in the Emergency Red Flash mode will immediately signal to passing cars that your hazards are blinking for a reason. You need some help.
I’ll be giving The Big Larry as a gift to a boating friend this weekend. If you are a boater or a camper you know what a luxury it is having a light that stays in place. Help yourself or someone you care about see the light with The Big Larry.
BIG Larry by NEBO now in Red – Super Bright Work Light
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- THE UNWOKENING: Corporate Executives Signal Big Step Back on ESG - October 7, 2022
- Putin’s Biggest Advantage Is Biden’s Terrible Economic Policies - October 7, 2022
- Remember Tony Bobulinksi? You’ll Be Stunned by What He’s Saying Now - October 7, 2022
- The Problem with Interest Rate Predictors - October 6, 2022
- Louisiana Joins West Virginia, Texas in Targeting BlackRock’s ESG Activism - October 6, 2022