You have a lot on your mind, especially having shared the Fourth of July holiday with friends and loved ones. In my conversations with you this week, you’re telling me:
- Your concerns about your kids or grandkids going back to school and a big concern is how the parents, for obvious reasons, will cope.
- You are enjoying your backyard more than ever and wonder what is going on in blue state cities run by mayors and governors gone wild.
- Your gun store is doing record numbers.
- It’s hard finding ammo.
- Why isn’t the National Guard immediately called in?
- Tucker 2024
- Governors gone wild need to follow the law.
- Police need funding to uphold it.
- Kanye 2020 in the name of Trump
- You know, if you watched any of Trump’s excellent speech at Mt. Rushmore that he’s a Patriot wearing his emotions on his sleeve or twitter.
- You also know reporters are a joke now.
- Hard to believe, but even Bernie Sanders is shocked at Joe Biden’s Unity Task Force Recommendations.
- Imagine walking out of your basement after four months of hibernation.
- Who in the world is seeing bumbling Joe thinking, “Yep, that’s my guy!”
- Despite this mess, you can Survive and Thrive—signup for my monthly newsletter for more.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Early Advice from Her Dad on Tipping at Charlie Trotter’s - February 2, 2023
- Treasury Bonds Ready to Rock and Roll - February 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive February 2023: 4 Life Changing Words: “You Should Try This” - February 1, 2023
- Tom Brady Retires, Again. Should You? - February 1, 2023
- Reagan’s America Remembered by Your Survival Guy and More - February 1, 2023