During Hurricane Florence I told you to Prepare for the Hurricane, and showed you FEMA’s guide to getting yourself ready for a major storm. Today I’m bringing you more information, this time from the Red Cross.
Hurricane Safety Checklist
The Red Cross breaks your hurricane safety into three areas of focus:
- What should I do?
- What supplies do I need?
- What do I do after a hurricane?
After reviewing the list below, you should try to answer these three questions. Once you can confidently supply answers to each, you’re ready to act. Prepare now.
Originally posted October 9, 2018.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive December: Disaster Prep in Our Newport Bunker and Your Survival - December 1, 2020
- Forced Unionism Is the Sickness, the Right to Work Is the Cure - December 1, 2020
- The Fundamental Rights of Citizens Are Being Denied - December 1, 2020
- The Great Reset: Bad Ideas Adopted Internationally by the World’s Most Powerful People - November 30, 2020
- The Man Behind Milton Friedman’s Classic Free to Choose TV Series - November 30, 2020