During Hurricane Florence I told you to Prepare for the Hurricane, and showed you FEMA’s guide to getting yourself ready for a major storm. Today I’m bringing you more information, this time from the Red Cross.
Hurricane Safety Checklist
The Red Cross breaks your hurricane safety into three areas of focus:
- What should I do?
- What supplies do I need?
- What do I do after a hurricane?
After reviewing the list below, you should try to answer these three questions. Once you can confidently supply answers to each, you’re ready to act. Prepare now.Hurricane
Originally posted October 9, 2018.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021