During Hurricane Florence I told you to Prepare for the Hurricane, and showed you FEMA’s guide to getting yourself ready for a major storm. Today I’m bringing you more information, this time from the Red Cross.
Hurricane Safety Checklist
The Red Cross breaks your hurricane safety into three areas of focus:
- What should I do?
- What supplies do I need?
- What do I do after a hurricane?
After reviewing the list below, you should try to answer these three questions. Once you can confidently supply answers to each, you’re ready to act. Prepare now.Hurricane
Originally posted October 9, 2018.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive June: Your Survival Guy’s Home (and Money) Protection Plan - June 1, 2020
- You Need to Seek Some Shelter for When Things Get Ugly - June 1, 2020
- Cowards Loot, You Fight - May 29, 2020
- Dave Brubeck Trio with Gerry Mulligan & Paul Desmond - May 29, 2020
- The Undisputed King of Home Defense Ammo - May 29, 2020