During Hurricane Florence I told you to Prepare for the Hurricane, and showed you FEMA’s guide to getting yourself ready for a major storm. Today I’m bringing you more information, this time from the Red Cross.
Hurricane Safety Checklist
The Red Cross breaks your hurricane safety into three areas of focus:
- What should I do?
- What supplies do I need?
- What do I do after a hurricane?
After reviewing the list below, you should try to answer these three questions. Once you can confidently supply answers to each, you’re ready to act. Prepare now.Hurricane
Originally posted October 9, 2018.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Yes, You’ve Met Ronald Read in Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report - August 10, 2020
- Stupid Attack on NRA has Battleground State Dems Terrified - August 7, 2020
- Your Retirement Life: “You Want Maine Lobster” - August 7, 2020
- Americans Want Guns Now More than Ever: Will They Elect Anti-Gun Politicians? - August 6, 2020
- The Wealthy Escaped the City: Politicians Beg them to Come Back and Pay Taxes - August 6, 2020