During Hurricane Florence I told you to Prepare for the Hurricane, and showed you FEMA’s guide to getting yourself ready for a major storm. Today I’m bringing you more information, this time from the Red Cross.
Hurricane Safety Checklist
The Red Cross breaks your hurricane safety into three areas of focus:
- What should I do?
- What supplies do I need?
- What do I do after a hurricane?
After reviewing the list below, you should try to answer these three questions. Once you can confidently supply answers to each, you’re ready to act. Prepare now.Hurricane
Originally posted October 9, 2018.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- BLUE STATE BLUES: There’s No Way Out of This for Democrats - August 10, 2022
- Joe Manchin Has Broken Multiple Pledges to the American People - August 10, 2022
- HUGE CONGRATULATIONS: Joe Kent BEATS Trump-Impeaching Jaime Herrera Beutler in Washington Congressional Primary - August 10, 2022
- Your Retirement Life: Let the Slow and Steady Be Your Way of LIFE - August 9, 2022